We know that success comes through people. We endeavor to add value to everything we accomplish. We understand the fundamental role that each one of us has, in meeting the needs of the company we serve. We respect the rights and self-esteem of our family members.
GUIDING PRINCIPLE & CULTURE
Aiming to support LORD GROUP, to accomplish its vision & values, Human Resources Management Policies are to:
- Advance the strategic goals and benefit of our company
- Be responsive to the varying requirements of employees, management & government linked entities
- Establish and uphold LORD GROUP's reputation as a preferred company
- Maintain a workplace culture in which there is mutual reliance and admiration, where all employees feel valued, are listened to and are able to contribute their most excellent efforts to achieve our mission
- Appoint the individual who is best qualified for the position. We pride ourselves as an equal opportunity company and welcome applications of all competent candidates regardless of race, language, religion, sex, color and physical disabilities.
- Be a strong advocate of promoting people. We only consider external sources after ascertaining that the open position cannot be filled by an employee of LORD GROUP.
- Know and obey with the laws and guidelines relevant to the functions performed
- Commit to ensuring that all people know what is expected of them in their jobs and are helped to widen their capabilities through constructive performance evaluations, training and career development.